Java Interface to an Oracle Database source code
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $136 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a java application which will do the following:
1) Connect to an oracle database via a properties file.
2) Display the list of packages in the database in a list box of some sort. (Area #1)
3) When a package is selected... I would like the source code to be loaded in a text box. (Area #2)
4) Once the source code is loaded.... I would like it to be processed and displayed in another text box according to an algorithm already developed using Visual [url removed, login to view], the soruce is simple and should be easily converted to Java (AREA #3)
5) A check box labeled as "Add Code Trace" should be available for the user to use which will modify slightly the processed code displayed in (Area #3)... This modification is also in the VB sample code.
6) A save button will allow the user to save the package header information from Area #2 and the contents of (Area #3) which is the body of the package in an ASCII based file.
7) A **BONUS** will be added if you can visually link Area #2 and Area #3... that is when I click on area #2 and thus the cursor will be on someline in the source code, depending which line of the code I am in, I would like to see the corresponding processed code in Area #3 highlighted... and vice versa... i.e. if I clicked on a line in Area #3, the corresponding source code appear in Area #2 highlighted...
A ppt. including the anticipated screen will be available once the bid has been decided... Also, the source code in VB format (does not include the UI) will be also available.? ? ?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online