- Design and develop Web Services using current tools and methodology
- Play a senior role in the collaborative analysis, design, and development of new and existing Java applications
- Work with the team to define and implement best practices for employing the Red Hat FUSE Enterprise Integration Platform based on Apache ServiceMix, Camel, and OSGi
- Experience with enterprise integration solutions and patterns as well as frameworks including Apache ServiceMix, Camel, ActiveMQ, CXF and Spring.
- Extensive experience developing Java applications using the Spring 3 Framework (WS, Data Access, and AOP)
- Extensive experience implementing and wiring Web Services in a Java environment using standard libraries such as JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
- Experience developing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with ESB implementations and message queuing technologies
- Experience with Relational Databases especially Oracle
- Experience with Hibernate Persistence Framework
- Experience securing web services is preferred
15 freelancers are bidding on average RM17818 for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 50+ big Java,J2EE projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I am expert and dedicated in Java Development.I am very much interested for your project. I can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.
Worked on a lot of Java Projects, with Lead Role experiences, handled different frameworks and various DB. With high attention to security and performance.
Worked on oracle, java, having total 9 years experience that includes development and phase delivery that is expected in profile. Based on understanding of the project duration and amount can be changed.
We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details further. w w w . so l v e r . i o