This project was awarded to gadom for $127.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
jMemorize is an open source Java project released under the GNU GPL.
This project will take jMemorize and modify it, the result will be a promotional learning tool for my company, and of course, nevertheless I will be obliged to also release it under the GNU GPL.
Check out jMemorize at <[url removed, login to view]>
jMemorize uses the Leitner system for managing flashcards and is a learning tool. What I intend to do, is release a version of jMemorize that significantly reduces and simplifies what jMemorize can do.
I want only in my version that I distribute the program, I will call it 'Russian Language Tutor', and it comes with the flash cards built in. The program loads those cards automatically.
The user cannot load their own cards anymore, nor can they create new ones. The interface should be drastically simplified so that its just about the user learning the included set of cards.
I am going to give this program away to my customers of Russian language films, so they can learn the words of the film. For each film, they will have to download the whole program again.
The about box should be for [url removed, login to view], not for jMemorize, of course (end user should know nothing about jMemorize, except for the credit that will be posted in the license). Finally, please only bid if you are serious and will WOW me with how fast you are...you have 2 weeks, but don't start on the 13th day...I will require daily updates.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 9, 2006 12:52:38 PM:
Broadcast message to all bidders: rac limits me to the amount of spec I can put in a bid request. Here is additional information:
1. Title Bar should read [url removed, login to view] Russian Language Learning
2. no Option for New Cards
3. no Option to Open Cards (instead [url removed, login to view] should be loaded automatically on program start).
4. Save must be allowed, to save the users progress, just as in regular jMemorize
5. No Option to Add card, no Option to edit cards, no option to delete cards
6. No Option to Add/Edit Categories either
7. About Dialogue should not be Jmemorize, but will be for [url removed, login to view] instead.
WHAT WILL BE ADDED (sorry this got cut from the original spec)
In "Learn" mode, you will see a button for "Show Answer", to the left their needs to be a button called "Play Sound"
The [url removed, login to view] file which may have an entry for a card now as following:
Should now also have a Tag Sound=[url removed, login to view]
where [url removed, login to view] is the name of the wav which would be played when the button "Play Sound" is pressed.
Anyway, sorry if you need to rebid.
I wanted to include this in the first place, but had to get it under 2,000 characters.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online