Create two classes: **Search** and **UseSearch
**1) Declare an instance array variable **students** of String type. Do not initialize.
2) Do not declare any other variable at class level.
3) Add accessor method getStudents(), responsible for providing the list of students.
4) Add default constructor: it initializes students array. (add given data or names of choice)
5) getRandom() method has private scope. This method returns integer random number based on number of available students.
6) find() is an overload method and following is the description of four methods:
(a) NO parameter require and uses getRandom() method. It returns a name of randomly selected student.
(b) Requires one integer parameter and uses getRandom(). it returns a _unique_ list of randomly selected students. Number of students must be equal to the value of the parameter.
(c) Requires one char parameter. It returns a list of students whose name start with value of parameter ('a' or 'A' is same)
(d) Requires two char parameters. It returns a list of students whose name starts with the value of 1st parameter and ends at 2nd parameter.('a' or 'A' is same)
7) Do not include and print statement in this class.
**1) Create Search object using default consrtuctor.
2) Display list of all students.
3) Display a name of one randomly selected students.
(Use find() )
4) Display a unique list of 5 randomly selected students.
(Use find (num) )
5) Display all names starting with "R" or "r".
6) Display all names starting with "K" or "k" and end at "N" or 'n".
7) Program shoud have all above above requirements output with appropriate seperated headings.
Also appropriate comments should be in program to show what part of program is doing what action.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This is a program that i am using to try and help teach a class which should be all Java coded.
I will preview the program first to see if it meets my desires and then get back to you and we can discuss a payment if i like what i see.