This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $15 USD
I am requresting help with my project below....
For the Activity Diagram we have decided that it is best used as a planning tool. So go back to your software engineering course and review the product life cycle.
**Draw a diagram with the activities below, showing split and merge attributes of Activity Diagrams.**
1. Gather requirements for HR and Finance Application
2. Develop use cases to clarify requirements
3. Write a system specification
4. Write a system test plan based on 3
5. Develop a class diagram that shows the static state
6. Develop sequence diagrams that show the dynamic state of the system
7. Break up the coding of classes into coding for HR classes and Finance classes [use the split feature of activity diagrams here to show parallelism]
7.a Code HR classes
7.b Code Finance classes
8 [Merge here:] Integration test and debug HR and Finance classes
9 System Test and debug
10 Run a Pilot test (no beta because this is internal)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online