KnowledgeTree to Sharepoint migration
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 16
I need a tool to migrate in batch a KnowledgeTree Version 126.96.36.199 (Community Edition) Document Repository to Office 365 (Sharepoint 2013).
The tool must perform the following actions:
* Iterate through all folders in KnowledgeTree and replicate the folder structure in a Document Library in Sharepoint
* Copy the files inside the KnowledgeTree folders to Sharepoint
Users, workflows and permissions are not to be migrated.
Optionally, it would be very useful that the software would also migrate:
1) audit trail (who download previously or did changes on the files and when
2) assign the document creator user to the document (instead of the admin user)
3) document metadata (no customizations)
4) all previous document versions
The tool can use Open Source code and can be released in whatever license you want, providing that we are entitled to use it one single time.
The migration of the data will be handled by us, your job is only to develop and test the tool.
We will not provide accounts in your systems - it's up to you to setup an instance of KnowledgeTree (free) and Sharepoint (office 365 trial).
Please state in your bid if you can deliver a tool also to provide items 1-4 described above.
Full payment will be put in escrow on the project is accepted,full payment is ONLY released after testing that the tool is working properly.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online