Title: Liferay Portal Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH (or remote for the right candidate)
The incumbent analyzes, designs, develops, documents, and implements new software applications and maintains and supports existing applications to provide information technology solutions for the corporation. The incumbent coordinates and leads all size projects including large-scale projects requiring multiple systems resources. The incumbent serves as a resource and mentor for other IT and business associates.
1. Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, and five (5) years of programming experience or five (5) years of programming experience and three (3) years of relevant business experience
2. Knowledge of programming languages, platforms, and data structures
3. Experience with web application architecture and Java J2EE technologies
4. Experience analyzing customer needs, designing new systems and converting existing systems
5. Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
6. Experience in a position interpreting and communicating information orally and written
7. Experience in a position interacting with all levels of staff internal and external
8. Experience in a position requiring the ability to identify and solve problems
9. Experience in a position requiring the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
10. Ability to motivate, mobilize, and coach associates
11. Three (3) years of experience with portal technology including JSR 286 spec is preferred
12. Three years of experience with Liferay’s portal, along with experience with Liferay’s content management system and structure, customizing portlets, and out of the box Liferay features is preferred
14. Three years of experience with Java is preferred
12 freelancers are bidding on average $26/hour for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I am Liferay expert with exemplary knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, and J2EE with more than 5 years of experience and 3+ years of relevant experience in Liferay. Please check PM. Regards.