A Live education system (1775040)
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $370 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
The system is to enable to do an audio lectures. The following is required:
- Fully featured text chat with emotions, fonts, and colors.
- Full admin access to kick, ban, and block members.
- Instructor can use live audio with every one.
- Students can ask for the mike to ask questions.
- Students can upload pictures of their homework or videos.
- Instructor can show video or audio as he desires.
Technically the system will require the following|:
Experience with streaming servers (Red5 in specific) as a backend. Frontend is Flash. Users authintication will require server connecction to MySql database. Please let me know if you are interested and have the needed experience (Flash/Action Script 3, Java for backend programming Red5, and PHP to connect to the database.
[url removed, login to view] requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online