Make simple browser-based card game using the Unity game engine.
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
Basic card game with no automated mechanics other than Shuffling using the Unity game engine to be put on FaceBook.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
3) The application needs to be a custom virtual card game simulator, just like Magic Workstation ([url removed, login to view]) or Apprentice ([url removed, login to view]), allowing players to manipulate the virtual cards anyway they wish as in a real card game.
Unlike Magic Work Station, however, the application must give players an option to join in a multi-player game of a number limit set by the player hosting the game. The host of the game may require players to enter a password. The maximum number of players will be upto discussion with the coder.
All actions taken by all players must be on a public record, a system message within a chat room, so that any player can see the actions of all the other players involved in their game.
The application must have its own form of currency, like many game applications in FaceBook. The name of the application currency should be customized by me.
The application consists of four modes;
Play Mode, were you browse active games, challenge others and host games.
Profile mode, where players display their Awards, how many players they have invited or accepted (through recruit link), cards and chat logs.
Deck Building mode, just like the one in Magic Work Station.
Shop, were players can browse different cards or pack of cards that are available for sale. The packs should be customizable in size and content. All prices should be able to be set by me.
Players must pay a certain amount of the in-game currency to be able to Receive cards or in-game currency. When a player that has not paid for the privilege of Trading receives something from someone, they can see it but they cannot access it unless they pay a certain price determined by me.
4) These are concept sketches of the various pages, any change to this project must be posted through this site;
Unity, PHP, MySQL, JavaGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online