J2ME Multi-part HTTP Post
This project was awarded to inetalex for $178.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Complete an existing J2ME application so that it can post text and image data to a web server via a HTTP post. We have a j2ME application that will capture an image from a phone camera and add some textual data. It encodes the image as a byte array and then needs to post it to a web server via a HTTP post. Our application works when run on an emulator posting locally to a web server on the same machine, but fails when posting from an emulator or device to a server behind a firewall. We will supply the existing J2ME application for you to complete.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) The J2ME application must be functional on a Nokia 6600 phone or equivalent (MIDP-2.0 CLDC-1.0 and MMA can take photos). See [url removed, login to view] for comparisons.
3) The application must be able to post data to our web service through a firewall.
4) The application must work on UK GPRS networks .
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The J2ME application must be functional on a Nokia 6600 phone or equivalent (MIDP-2.0 CLDC-1.0 and MMA can take photos). See [url removed, login to view] for comparisons.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online