Need a Windows Desktop Compatible VPN client created to my specification
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $675 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am currently in need of a Desktop VPN client made that can support the following protocols all in one client: PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN.
I already have the VPN servers and user management system in place. I need the desktop client to be developed around my current system with full integration.
Required Features of the VPN desktop client:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 compatible (64bit and 32bit)
- Has user login function (username and password)
- Ability to connect to PPTP, L2TP, or OpenVPN
- Ability to select from a list of servers
- Option to "launch at Startup"
- Bandwidth consumption graphs
- Show user what the IP assigned is (IP of VPN server)
(Back-end Admin Features)
- I need the ability to update the software with new servers, or some how have this built in and done automatically
Again, I can provide some examples from other existing VPN providers who are offering a similar service with a similar desktop client in mind.
If you have previous experience with creating something like this or similar to this, please let me know as it will increase your chances of getting picked.
Please get in touch with me if you need more specifics or questions about my request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online