I am running a very small learning company looking to create a small app to be used internally. My students take practice exams where they fill in the correct answer bubble on scannable sheets. Currently the checking process is manual so it takes significant amount of time.
I want a software with the following functionalists:
- scan and grade (notate or identify as correct/incorrect) scannable test forms
- create a database to store scanned data and additional "characteristic" type data for each question including, question type (math/reading), concept area (algebra - equations), etc.)
- track results by student name or student id
- test form will be read by our scanner
- individual reports that show test performance and progress
- summary class level performance reports.
As of now I am aware of Abbyy Flexicapture Engine SDK and Omnipage Capture SDK for developing what I am seeking. If you have licenses for either software your application will be vaulted to the top. If you know of similar software that can achieve our goals and have work samples, you will also be vaulted to the top for consideration.
Please provide samples of this type of work in your proposals. Something that can be tested is preferable so we can be sure the skills match our expected outcome. References for similar projects with positive feedback can move you to the top of the list as well.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1193 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I write sometime a similar desktop program in Visual Basic, designed for stock management in a store. I am sure I can write this program for you, but the budget will be a little more than your offer.