Ongoing JAVA JSP development
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10661 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5000 - $25000 USD
We are developing a financial application and need an expert JAVA/JSP developer. Duration will be around 6 months (divided into smaller projects).
Coder will receive:
- all current code (60K lines) and test data (mySql).
- several well specified bid requests to add functionality to the system.
For each sub project, coder will deliver:
- The full compiled project (.war)
- The source files where code has been added. Our local coder will integrate the new code.
- University level education in software engineering
- At least 10 years experience in programming
- Excellent software design skills
- Available for the following six months
** Please do not bid if you don't meet above requirements **
See my previous bid requests, they will give you an idea of this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition for the Buyer's environment, see below.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Java 1.4 SDK
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online