What I require is a multiplayer trivia game. I would like it to be in the same style as what can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
Requirements are as follows:
- Game format must include multiple answers with a timer that determines player's score based on how quick it was answered.
- Each game should be 15 questions long. Each question will be multiple choice consisting of 4 possible answers and allow for me to also display some information about the questions topic after the timer runs out. It should also allow me to display some statistics on how many users got the question right/wrong etc.
- Pictures and Sound files are to be used for some questions
- Chat feature (I would like to enable/disable this feature)
- Scores must be stored so that I can access with PHP code
- Displays scores to users between each question along with who got the question right
- Some kind of skin system that allows me to change graphics would be fantastic
- I must be able to display messages to users between rounds
A coder with experience in a project like this would be prefered. Sample work would be fantastic.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Code must be intergrated with my php-nuke unix based site - [url removed, login to view] but I also require it to work without phpnuke as well.
I am not sure what languages or tools should be used to develop the game and therefore I am open to suggestions.