The project is to build client and server side, real time, online system for supermarket chains.
• Administration application (Desktop application)
• Store application (Desktop application. Another word it’s client application)
• Operator application (Desktop application)
• Web interface (Online)
• It’ll make, manage and schedule exchanges
• It can be manage supermarkets (Chain stores) and it’s branches
• It can be manage product suppliers
• It can be manage products (register new product, set maximum price, lowest price, special sales...etc)
Store (client): It’ll work on each branch of Supermarkets on AIO(All in one) pc. Client program interprets received information from server and transmit voice of operator. It will work with store cash system for changing the price of products.
Operator application: Works with current exchange for transmit voice announcement(many exchange will be going on at the same time).
Web interface: It will be information centre of product suppliers and supermarkets.
• It provides suppliers by their products selling information(count and sold price).
• The person who has privilege from each branch of supermarket should accept the exchange policy(highest, lowest and special sale price of products). If only one branch doesn’t accept policy, the exchange will can’t start.
Important: Many exchange will be going on each supermarket chain at the same time.
Each branch must be accepted the policy(products pricing policy) of the current exchange before opening the exchange.
Store application(client application) has ability to work with each stores cash software for changing products prices(mostly work with SQL server, Oracle DB database systems. Or how can it be solved without direct access with cash software? May be we can use stored procedures).
Operator’s voice announcement should be transmitted in real time.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $244 for this job
Hi, .Net 4.0,ASP.Net and Silverlight 4,5 experts [url removed, login to view] check PMB for details. Looking forward for a positive response from your end. Thanks