Professional congress organizer application
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
The application (henceforward: app) will be a java desktop application used for all tasks regarding organization of congresses.
The main business objects will be defined in detail later and the developer will be introduced with the model.
The app will handle:
* Client details (name, reservations, payment options and status, features reserved ...)
* Congress details (place, prices, optional features ... )
* Other objects related to the aforementioned two
The app will be a desktop application written in Java and using MySQL as a storage.
Besides setting up the business model, most of the work will be spent on designing and integrating the UI to fit that model.
Since Professional Congress Organization has to be very flexible in regard to Client's demand, this means most of the object-object (e.g.: client/escort/meals/price) bindings must not be strictly predefined.
UI will have to offer (among other things):
* Easy access to each object and its history/agreggated data in the model (e.g.: Client, number of visits, money spent)
* Templatized (per specific congress) with color and language printing options for pro-forma and regular invoices
* Report printing
* Simple filtration mechanism for parts of the model (e.g.: show only clients who paid in full and print that list out)
There could also be some work for connecting the model with HTML/PHP web site where clients register for congress & its features.
I am a professional developer so I will be monitoring the work, but on the brighter side - I will always understand the problem in question ;)
Bonuses might be expected (through [url removed, login to view]) if project's progress paces up and cooperation picks up a nice tone. I definitely want quality first with guaranteed milestone catching second.
The project is assumed to close by end of third quarter 2011.
Hope to hear from you soon...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online