Read, Format, Store response from Website.
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $92 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'd like to perform following steps:
1) A website has a list box, text- field and submit button.
2) A value in drop down list has n values for text-box.
3) Write a program (In any language),
What the program will do?
1) It will send a http request to a website with 2 text values (one from list box another for text-box).
2) Click Submit button
3) The website will respond with a table row.
3) Table row contains a button in column1
4) Click that button
5) A new page is opened. It has details in table format.
6) Read those details and store into mysql table.
7) The program will repeat for next value of list box and n values associated with it for text-box.
This is similar to google login example.
Basically you need to study html page structure to get the html element id values. Then send http post request. Apache http libraries are good to do this.
I'd be able provide website details after I select the bidders.
Most importantly I'd like to have complete source-code and details on how to execute it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online