Your task is to implement a workflow of SSL hand-shake operations. This includes, but not limited to:
a. Some user-interface to show how each step works.
b. Certificates, in the form of a text file from Certificate Authority (CA) for various parties involved (You do not need to adhere to the PKI standards; you can decide what information should be included in the certificate).
c. Symmetric encryption, and Hashing function (This can be done using an existing library)
d. Public key encryption: include creation of public/private key pairs.
e. The random number generation functions.
f. Demonstrate man-in-the-middle attack and illustrate how the handshake protocol defeats the attacker’s attempts.
Note the following:
1. The software can be written in any computer language you like e.g. Java, Perl, C++, C, bash shell or even be web based (PHP). You can even write part of the software in one language, and others in another.
2. A debug version provides details of what is happening throughout the entire process.
3. Graphical representation is highly desirable. However, no marks will be deducted if you do not use any GUI for visualization of the system. However, the most visually presentable project will be selected, and to be used as demo software for the next year’s Network Security class, in which the names of the group members will be mentioned in class.
4. Your documentation should include a flow chart showing what operations are performed and in the order they are performed in, code samples for each operation. Screenshots of the input and output should also be included in the documentation.
5. You should avoid using existing libraries as much as you can.
Project description – Implementation of the SSL handshake protocol
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
8 years experience in Java, J2ee, Xslt, WebServices, REST Services, SOA, API Management, B2B.
We offer fully-customized business solutions in the field of Java Development, Asp.net Development, My Sql, SQL Server, Android,Magento E-commerce Development, Wordpress Development, Core PHP Development, SEO, ERP & CRM Development. We provide fast and reliable support at short notice as our team is able to respond to the client's requirements at short notice. Our staff has been with us for a long time and is in tune with current trends. Our team is available 24 X 7 virtually working in perfect sync with your timings. Further, by virtue of our large pool of resources, we are able to rapidly expand our team size and thus able to undertake and successfully complete projects of any size within given deadlines.
Specialized in software engineering as well as communication engineering. Proficient in C/C++ programming and network design & simulation.
I am a professional developer for C++, C#, Java, PHP and MySQL. I have 7+ years experiences for image/video processing, website design, CMS and database projects. Your idea, my skills, the endless possibilities!
Willing to work hard on interesting projects.
Syktyvkar, Russian Federation
I am experienced web, network and linux/unix programmer. Also advanced in win32 programming. Linux, *nix, C, C++, java, python, php and much more.
Rishon Lezion, Israel