Script/program for converting PDF to XML
This project was successfully completed by Suygenneris for $222 USD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In6 days
I need a script/program for converting PDF files to XML files (e.g. Java, C, PHP or similar). The PDF content is build from the same template and consists of text and tables. The content will differ from file to file but is based on the same structure/template (i.e. same structure of head section, table section etc.).
The PDF files typically consists of 8-15 pages (metric A4 format).
The script/program must work on a webserver (reading PDF - converting - writing XML on the web server)
The flow must be similar to this:
1. The PDF file is received in a fixed e-mail account on a mail server
2. A XML setup file must be used as input to setup specifications for the script/program (with details of e-mail accounts, web server addresses/folders + other necessary spec.)
3. When the e-mail account receives an e-mail with an attached PDF, the script/program must check for correct type of email/attached PDF
4. If correct type of email/attached PDF, the script/program must convert the PDF til XML
5. The XML file must be saved in a web server folder specified in the XML setup file.
I will provide example of the PDF.
I will of course need the source code after development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online