PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS DEVELOPERES to bid!
I need a JSP programmer to work with me full time on social networking project ??" no companies please!
You must be fast moving, open minded and available online!
This is long term project and if you want to be considered you have to work according to my requests.
You will need to know:
- MySql 5
Payment will be upon delivery there will be NO upfront payment.
In order to be considered you have must:
- State your status.
- State your availability.
- State your knowledge.
- State your hourly rate and your monthly rate.
- You MUST send me references of your experience.
- You MUST be able to work FULL TIME and daily communication on IM (Yahoo/AOL/GTalk/Skype)
- Weekly reports and code updates are MUST.
- Fast moving and open minded.
- You must have the will to work on long term project.
- You must have self discipline, if you are not a type of developer that has discipline in timelines and tasks than I am not the company for you.
- You must will to work on long term relationship. We are IT Company so projects are always coming.
No GENERIC letters from companies and individuals.
This is IMMIDIATE start on the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- MySql 5