Senior JAVA / JSP Developer - Full Time, Permanent - 1
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $15 USD / hour
This is a FULL TIME, PERMANENT position for a SENIOR (5+ years) JAVA / JSP developer. Do **NOT** apply unless you are a **SENIOR** developer and you are available from 9am-5pm EST.
You *MUST* answer *ALL* of the following questions or your bid will not be considered.
=== Required ===
* You *must* be available full time from 8am-6pm EST. Work hours will be 8am-noon EST (4 hrs) + one hour lunch (unpaid) + 1pm-5pm EST (4 hrs).
* You *must* have a webcam and allow supervision using vWorker's AccuTimeCard technology
* You must have a powerful computer.
* You must be fluent in English
=== Provide **ALL** of the Following Information or Your Bid will *NOT* be Considered ===
* JAVA (years of experience):
* JSP (years of experience):
* Struts (years of experience):
* Hibernate (years of experience):
* AJAX (years of experience):
* Linux / UNIX Shell Scripting (years of experience):
* Linux / UNIX Administration (years of experience):
* MySQL (years of experience):
* Tomcat (years of experience):
* Subversion (years of experience):
* Git (years of experience):
* Level of English (basic, intermediate, fluent):
=== How You Will Bid ===
* Answer **ALL** of the questions above.
* Bid based on your weekly rate. For example: $[url removed, login to view] / hr x 40 hrs = $XX.XX.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Apr 5, 2011 12:49:33 PM:
I am reposting this project under: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online