Setting up a streaming server,Design flash player for a LIVE
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $751 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Setting up a streaming server,Design flash player for a LIVE Webcast
Purpose : to show a live flash stream on a my website
I have the following already :
1. A windows 2008 enterprise server/Cent OS with 100 MbPS connectivity web server
2. A TV card and the video source
The coder should:
1. Have the ability to convert my server into a flash media server so, I can publish a LIVE flash stream for my subscribers
2. Be very knowledgeable of Flash Streaming
3. Design a flash player according to my requirements (however, I need the live streaming server configured first.)
4. Set up user authentication for this live flash stream so, the live stream can not be leeched.
Please note that the media which is streamed is LIVE.
If I'm required to purchase any available program for for the streaming server, I will do this at my cost.
I need a professional job done. This is a serious project, so serious bidders only! I need this job completed with in 15 days.
Useful information/ links:
Flash streaming server - [url removed, login to view] (Open source and it states, that live streaming is possible)
User authentication - Preferably, the usage of token based authentication.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online