Setup a Club Website
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £661 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I represent a Climbing Club, we are a non profit climbing club based in South East London. We are a relatively newly formed club and as such are currently striving to establish our identity and provide useful tools and methods of communication for our members to organise events and go climbing as much as possible.
We are currently looking to set up a website, and I am interested to hear how you could help [url removed, login to view] following is an idea of what we are looking far but would need to be discussed further.
Ideally we are looking for the website to represent our club with a friendly social look but maintain a smart appearance. To the general public the website will, provide details about ourselves and how to join. For our members we are looking to use the website to:
- Maintain annual subscriptions (possibly taking payment also)
- Event Management (both climbing and social)
- Forums for our members to communicate with each other
- Member Profiles
- Send out newsletters
- Post articles
- Stream News/Articles from other websites
- Host Downloads
- Sell Merchandise (club T-shirts, Hoodies etc. all sold at cost price)
- Car Sharing Tool that integrates with events
Our members are tiered based on experience to ensure safety as follows:
- Members : Cannot attend Full member events, cannot access Full Member Articles, cannot access Full Member Forum Topic
- Full Members: Can access entire site
additional privileges would be required for general site maintenance such as articles, forum admin, hosting events.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online