We are working with a Lawyers practice and they are looking to develop a simple document management system to manage their clients data and documents. They currently have a simple Wordpress website, but this system does not necessarily need to integrate with wordpress. It has to be simple and easy to use for both clients and backend users.
The functionality is very straight forward, here is a list of features required:
1) Multiple users (lawyers and admin staff) should be able to access the backend of the system to track open cases, upload or download documents to different client files and add updates on the client's case
2) Every client will have his own login/password to access their case page. This page will include all the documents they have provided, their personal and contact information as well as updates about their case file (entered by the lawyer handling the case). The client will also be able to edit their personal information through this interface. We envision 1 simple page per client.
3) The system should be able to send update emails or SMS to the client telling them the file has been updated and to check the website for more information.
4) No workflow system is necessary on the backend. Only 1 person will be assigned to each case in addition to an administrator account that will have access to all cases.
5) The system would have to be flexible and scalable
74 freelancers are bidding on average $2289 for this job
Your Lawyers Document Management System can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can assure you that we will provide you with a very nice website. Regards NetzPro
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.