I need someone to develop simple web app in Vaadin 7.x (preferably) or in Ext JS 4.x with PHP as back end. It must be developed according to modern software design principles MVC, or MVP.
This is simple order placing and tracking system with some parts already built.
These are main details that need to be implemented:
- Read and display one table from MS SQL (articles).
- After clicking on one row in table select from MS SQL and display sub table (qty in different warehouses).
- Doubleclicking, or pressing enter while item in main table is selected adds that item to third (order) table. Repeating adds one more item.
- Quantity in order table should be editable by hand, e.g it should be text field and not display field.
- Clicking on Place order button would save order in MS SQL, create .xlsx or .ods file with order details and send by email.
- After receiving ordered goods, another employee would open Orders table, click on row to select order and get Order Items
- In Order items he would be able to enter quantity of received goods and also to add new items, not ordered.
- After clicking on save, order would be saved in another MS WQL table, and new .xlsx or .ods file would be created and sent by email.
In total: 5 or 6 editable tables.
All tables should be sortable by all columns. All tables should have “Export to XLSX or ODS”.
After accepting bid, I would send specification of MS SQL tables and basic form and table blueprints.
All code should be well organized and in appropriate namespaces so that I can copy it in bigger project.