Software (Java, VB scripting) to work with log files & alert Administrators-Repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $198 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 SGD
I need the following either in PHP, C++ or Java program to do the following
1. Need a Java/C++program (or combination of Java & VBScript/Batch Files) to run as a fixed message interface. Meaning all the possible error messages are stored in a file, location or in a database, or something that can work with the newly developed program.
2. After which, the developed program (Java/C++) would read log files from the system of log files, then will automatically send an Email every 6 hours to update the status after each check. And after every 24 hours 1 Email + 1 SMS (from a free SMS website, which I would provide). And if the Emails & or SMS failed to send out, will mean that the server is dead/hanged/restarted or a hardware failure that the Email/SMSes are not send out. upon restarting of the Server/PC/Notbook the system will run a VBscript/Batch File to do an immediate check & send out the Email & SMS immediately thereafter it's function, unless some hardware really failed & caused it to hang indefinitely or failed to re-start at all. But at least from the last summary Email send out I will know roughly when it failed, on the 6 hour periodic frequency. And from a fixed list of errors to Email out in REAL time to inform the Administrator/s of the exact problems.
3. If the network is failing or about to fail from the logs or error messages read, it WILL trigger the message before it fails or hangs as an advance warning (the 6 hour Email still going on). And or should the server restarts/restarted it would also send a message after reading the logs automatically upon the server startup.
4. All the buttons to check for errors, logs, sending of Emails & SMS has got to be on the simple console build. I also need to see the RAM activity, harddisk status of all servers, etc. And I'll give you the details once you bid on my project. It's not impossible to do, but it's definitely not very simple to do. I would highly suggest a Java program be build or a mix, but Java must be the main programe plus a little C++ or VBScriptings or whatever, or the Java software must activate the other software involved if Java alone is not enough to do the [url removed, login to view] achieve this requirement? Please do ask me questions if you're not sure of what's required, thanks. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online