Sports Betting Odds Application
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
I need a program that will get sports betting odds from 2 different bookmakers sites using their API’s and output a database table that lists all the Football (Soccer) matches, the odds that each bookmaker is offering for the straight win/draw/loss match odds markets.
Upon starting the application will populate the table with all the currently available market data. Then it will continuously loop, checking for any changes and update the table when they occur.
* You must be willing to sign an NDA and an IP agreement.
* Do not bid unless you are able to use your own Pinnacle and Betfair Accounts. It is easy to register for the Pinnacle API for free. Use of the Betfair API is also free but you MUST have your own Betfair account, and it must be an active account. Which means you need to have made a desposit into your account (minimum deposit is US$15).
PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU ARE ABLE TO OPEN A BETFAIR ACCOUNT AND ARE ABLE TO MAKE THE DESPOSIT!
• It can be written in any language but it must be a self contained application.
• The database must be MySQL
• The data from the 2 different sites must be first read into program on a continuous loop and held in an array/s. It will only update the database table to reflect changes in the markets/odds available as and when they occur.
• The data from the 2 different bookmakers must be mapped/joined together so that two different book makers odds for the same event/bet type can be shown on the same row. If you are unable to automate this with logic then you will need to achieve this through use of a mapping table that you will provide additional code that will assist with the maintenance of this.
• The code must be able to accept parameters to filter the data being acquired from the betting sites (such as by event date range, country, competition, country, etc)
• You will be given guidelines of how the code is expected to be structured.
• The code must be multithreaded.
• All code must be commented to a high standard.
• The 2 different betting websites are Betfair and Pinnacle (details on API’s can be found here: Betfair - [url removed, login to view] Pinnacle - [url removed, login to view])
• For the betting exchange (Betfair) the details for the best available backing/laying odds as well as the amount available at those is required.
• You must be able to create and test the code using your own betting accounts or other means (I will not provide you details for a login to use on these websites).
• You must provide instructions for me to be able to deploy and run the code on my own machine (Windows 7 64 bit).
• You will be provided with a design overview to guide you through step by step of how the code needs to work and what it needs to achieve. You will need to translate the logic I provide you into code.
WHEN BIDDING PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ABILITY TO OPEN A BETFAIR ACCOUNT, AND PLEASE INDICATE THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE YOU INTEND TO USE.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online