This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2282 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I only want serious bids, in your pmb tell me how long it will take you and if you have a demo(if so give the url)and any other information you think is pertinate.
* User registration and account verification
* Buying bid packages.
* Each bid = Time incressed by 2min, 1min, 45sec. 30sec. 20sec 10sec 5sec - multiple options
* The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions*(paypal).
* Payment gateway - information will be provided to selceted partys.
* Fixed price auctions / Free auctions / Stop Bid automat / 1bid = 10 cent / 1bid = 5cent / 1bid = 1cent etc
* Ability to give users free bids.
* Ability for users to receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time. (set by admin which free set will apply in which case)
* Add, edit and delete articles for the latest news page - allow users to give comments.
* Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
* Use macros to start, stop and publish auctions
* Refund bids.
* View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user, won auctions etc.
* Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
* View referrals from users.
* Set the bidding packages.
* Update the latest news articles and add new articles.
* Manage the website categories, add, edit and delete new categories, which can be unlimited levels deep.
* Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
* Payment Gateway (selected partys will be informed)
* The automatic bidding system – the ability for users to 'book their bids'.
* Refer a friend section. Members get free bids by referring a friend.
* Request an auction with a desired item
* Automatic cashback solution for first three places (speciall auction form - not in every case)
* Bonus auctions - auctions what will open another winning object after predefined bid level is reached
* Newsletter system
* Search engine by users : nickname, name, female, online-offline, mail address, address etc.
* View stats - how many bids, auctions etc has been sold on that day
* Connection with - Google analitics
* Language - able to work with Eng / Japanese
I want to get the best for my money, so if you can make it good and cheap thats good, but if you price it high and it is amazing then thats even better, id take amazing over good even if it is a little bit more.
I require a live url and demo before choosing a winner.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online