We are a Scandinavian IT company specialising in webbased software development for BTB as well as privates. We are looking for one or more experienced and skilled developers to join our team. On the practical level this means:
1. You will be involved in developing php and MySQL backends for CMS backbone and plug in modules as well as website templates for our CM system.
2. You will start off on freelance basis to prove that we your qualities. If both parties are mutually satisfied after a trial development of 1 - 3 modules you are very likely to be offered a favorable permanent position.
Your profile must apply to some the following skills to be considered:
- Practical insight into OO software development
- Knowledge of UML theory and UML tools
- Insight into the practicalities of CMS/CRM/E-Commerce
- Excellent skills in PHP and MySQL.
- .Net skills will be considered advantageous.
- [url removed, login to view] skills will be advantageous.
- Flash and actionscripting in relation to MySQL databases
- DHTML, HTML and CSS in relation to Dreamweaver
- Own computer and fast internet connection.
- Highly motivated, reliable, ability to work alone from home.
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Able to ask the necessary questions in case you are not absolutely sure about the nature of a given development task.
You may be able to live well from practising your favorite working area/field of expertise.
You will be working remotely from your home with no need to travel into an office.
You will improve your English skills.
You will be working according to specific deadline/milestones and awarded hereafter. Particularly well conducted tasks may be rewarded with a bonus.
For your own sake please be honest with your answers. Once we shortlist candidates, they will be required to conduct a skill based interview to verify knowledge and ability. These interviews will be conducted live and monitored, so you cannot cheat!
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet these requirements, please place your bid for a monthly salary and state the following:
1. What your motivation is and why you find yourself suitable for the job.
2. Where you are located and what kind og computer equipment you have access to.
3. What kind of Internet connection you have.
4. If you are currently working, and if so doing what.
5. Your exact programming skills and areas of expertise
6. A list of references and examples.
7. When you can start.
We pride ourselves of being reliable to as well as fair towards everybody we hire. Once you have proven your worth we put our trust your personal qualities and creative potential and we value a good effort.
On the other hand, we are professionals with a capital 'P' and also a highly result oriented team. Hence, we do expect every development process to result in a future minded quality object (coding/structurally).
Altogether, this is a long term position with great potential for the right person(s). As such it is probably a particularly exciting opportunity for someone in a low wage country, such as Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, India or elsewhere.