Travel agency web site
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1134 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a travel agency/tour operator web site, it should be written in php-css-java script-mysql..and if it is neccesary perl.
The operating system can be windows or linux.
For better understanding what kind of site it should be look at "rezeasy tours" at www.hallisoft.com.
There should be just some changes/addings.
[url removed, login to view] has to be multi- lingual especial chinese,japanese and english
2. When searching a travel it has to be possible to enter the depart airport also, by selecting out of all given airports (all given means all given airports in the admin interface).
3. There should be pictures in the search results and in detail view.
4. Special offers should made on the main page.
5. It should be ready to integrate a creditcard payment module.
6. When it comes to the payment it has to be possible to let the costumer choose whether he like to pay via creditcard or banktransfer.
7. There must be user login then the user can make reservation, booking.
8. After everthing done there will be mail form for the user (thankyou mail, depending on language) and for admin address
9. In booking process it has to be possible to add extras like insurance, rentcar, excoursions for 1st 2nd 3rd customer.
[url removed, login to view] extras has to be linked to a detail view.
11. Detail view for hotels has to be a standart site .
See files for more details
Payment project schedule is going to be like %25 when we get index page construction as sample,%25 when we see the demo,and the rest when we get CD..
16-Only the professionals will be accepted
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online