I have a Dutch social network website.
The person I search must update the website with the following tasks:
- Login page (so you have to login/sign in to see content, now you see the homepage with login)
- The design must be change (i want a simple design, like a white site with red menu buttons)
- Solve some problems in current code (PHP), for example: users can upload amateur mp3, there is a mp3 page but it stops at 195 pages, but there are more pages.
- Realtime updates when i get an private message, notification etc. (i don't want to refresh the whole page) The user must get in realtime 1, 2, 3 etc. when there is a message or notification, friendrequests and must dissapear when user reads it or accept/refuse a friend request.
- Users must get their own wall to post text, images (live example), location and tag friends. They can manage their own wall (edit, save, delete). Now they only have a own profile with some information where other users can add a comment.
- User must choose who can see the status update (everyone, friends, familiy, colleges
- Users must be able to place a comment and manage this (edit or delete)
- An own 'like' button for wall posts (i don't want facebook like, i want an own 'like system')
- When you click on the likes you must see which users like it.
- The wall/post owner must be able to delete comments or likes for its posts
- More languages so i can go international (English and Turkish)
- For the mobile site i want to add 'wo can see your location' and set location ON/OFF. So people kan search which users are nearby, like:
Person X is ... meters nearby you (but this person must have location on ON to see him/her. If its off, i can't see that he is nearby me.
For some functions i have simple examples (made in paint) so you can see how you have to make it.
When you are busy with the site I want to get updates so i see how far you are with the project, or test the updates. Does everyting work very well after testst? Then the new site can go online. I will pay you via PayPall.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €721 for this job
Hi, We have read your [url removed, login to view] are experienced in developing social networking websites and have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.