Urgent Joomla +Virtuemart Problem Fixing
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
We have Joomla [url removed, login to view] and Virtue mart website. (SH404 SEF component Installed)
Everything was running fine but Recently We had tried to upgrade virtuemart [url removed, login to view] and we had got some problems in functioning of our website
* All joomla Main Body Content items not [url removed, login to view] we click on any menu items,the page opens but there is no content items. When we open Site map and click on item ,It does not [url removed, login to view] way with the blog .
* When we click on online shop product it's Content open and [url removed, login to view] have checked SQL , It is there but there may be some issue .We have backup of sql
* Virtuemart shop catogary does not showing image. It is showing two [url removed, login to view] product page not properly showing product
* Add to cart Button not showing at bottom of product page and If it is shown than not working properly with or without attribute in some product.
* In Shipping Methods, Canada post shipping module comes out with error des not allow to go further
* We also like to check our payment module ,At this point we can not check it as we can not go further after shipping method.
* Security Image component does not working with user [url removed, login to view] have currently put off
We would like to see our website run flawlessly as before joomla and virtuemart and there should not any issue left in proper functioning.
We welcome coders who had knowledge of problem solving of Joomla/ Virtuemart .
This work should be done on urgent basis within 24 -48 hrs
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online