I am looking to advance a program that I have had programmed for me on this very site. I am looking to introduce modern technologies to further advance the program and am looking for someone to take on the challenge.
_What I have_
I current have a Mobile Gym Program written in Java 2 Micro Edition, MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0. It uses a record store to store all the user's basic data, and each user has another record store ("USER_"+x), each record ID representing the workout number. All the workout data is stored in this database.
_What I would like_
I want to introduce through the use of either a Data Cable, WAP, Infer Red or Bluetooth further functions that allows the user to send their personal data to another device. This data could then be used for further add-ons to the program. To do this I need someone with experience in this field.
Can I ask everyone that has any knowledge with the entailed technologies to send me a message with what they are available to do?
Please feel free to ask any further questions, or give me any comments or advice.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All coding muct be fully anotated in english along side the computer lanaguage used.
5) The paperwork for the project must also be included. This includes such things as a user guide and verification. Any further paperwork must be agreed before a bid is accepted.
Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME)