We require page design and artwork for our web page. We currently have 30-40 sub pages, that have minimal designs (hand-drawn), however, require a professional work.
The website is a employment portal (job search site).
The site is a job site (you can think of workapolis) and a social
network (e.g. linkedin) but with a different style, integration & audience.
Currently we have about 30-40 dynamically generated pages (PHP) (Theres
alot more files than that though).
- A place where people view the job details
- Each job has a "forum"
- searching for jobs
- Users own profile page
- a page for users to edit files
- User to submit job application
- view applied jobs
- select time to interview
- Admin pages
- Accept/Reject job to be posted - Search for jobs (Thats really
the same as above but admin can reject an accepted job)
- Accept/Reject people to their job network
- Employer Post a job
- submit job posting to networks
- Edit job details
- Create/Edit timetable
- Check applicants
- View applicants submited application (resume etc...)
- reject/accept applicant for interview
- admin, employer & user have a home page
- main page
Above is the bulk of the site. Most of those functionality are programmed and have a primitive
design. We need a designer to create a good look & feel to our site.
We want the design to give the feeling of growth. For deliverables original Gimp & Photoshop files with layers still there so we can modify and expand the design. And all other necessary files so the design could be implemented.
Code will not be given of the site being designed. We'll get someone else to actually implement the design. Once someone is chosen we'll give information of how to access all the pages and use a working demo of the website that needs to be designed.