Web-based Ranking application
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $107 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
I need a web-based application that allows selected people within an organization to login (through secured access) and ranks certain questions on a scale of 1 to 5. The system then collects these several responses and incorporates them in a chart / graphical format.?
Key points are as follows:
* Login/Passwords are system generated
* There are 3 login types (Admin, Input users and Special Access User)
* The objective is to generate a two-part Report from data collected from various invitees.
FOR PART I OF THE OUTPUT EPORT
* Input Users are the people who will fill out the particular sections of the Questionnaire that have been alloted to them
* Special Users are those who can edit the Input User's response and can also view ALL the sections of ALL the various Input Users.? ?
* The questionnaire can be changed by Admin to include as many chapters/sections
* Each Section/Chapter in the Questionnaire is flexible to allow any number of questions.
* The system allows Admin to allot particular weightings for each question.
* The System calculates the weighted score for each question.?
* The individual? scores are? consolidated at their particular Section/Chapter level to arrive at a single? Rating number (between 1-5)? for that Section.
*? The application then transfers these single ratings to a Report which has a chart for these ratings.
* The report content can be input and edited by the Special Access User.
* There is free? space for Special Access User to write comments which are printed in particular places in the? Output Report.?
FOR PART II OF THE OUTPUT REPORT
* The second chart that the System generates is a 2x2 grid that plots dots as per the co-ordinates provided? in Part II of the Questionnaire.?
The (desired) chart and the sample Questionnaire is shown in the attached zip file. Other options for the chart / graphical layout? can also be considered, if getting this format is difficult for you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online