Website prototype with Java Applet
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $662 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Prototype Website description:
1. Around 6 pages (you to design and produce, have draft for referrence ).
2. The pages will be shown in English, Chinese and Japanese, we will provide translation and language experts. However, the pages should be able to config to show different languages.
3. Backend is Linux / Apache / MySQL / Amazon EC2, company has technical people can handle all these.
4. You to produce Java Applet – basic function is to load image files over network and show them along with displaying current time ( analog and digital format ).
5. User information will be stored in MySQL, image files on the file system which can be access with URI address.
6. Webpages including the following:
a. New user registration, verification ( after system sending email to user )
b. User login page.
c. Page for user to upload image files to be stored on the server.
d. Page to show list of containers to choose from, each container is a different set of image file collection.
e. Actual showing page where the Applet will load the file and show.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online