I am looking for a custom built xmpp/jabber client for ANDROID, IPhone and Blackberry.
Price Negotiable depending on if you can write program for 1, 2 or all 3 operating systems.
- Connect to my openfire Server permanently with account used on first login and would not allow change of account. The username and password will be supplied to the user so there is no registration needed by the application; just a login screen.
- Automatically start when phone is powered on
- Automatically reconnect if connection is lost, even if it takes 30-60 minutes to restore.
- Allow user chat with contacts
- Utilize message receipts (Sent, Delivered, Read)
- Create or join MUC Group Chat
- Upload photos or voice messages to other contacts
- Two-way video chat (red5)
- Contact list similar to IMO instant messaging software
For clarification, I am looking for an application that feels like Kik but allows for MUC group chat and Video Conferencing.
I would like a web friendly version that could be accessed via the web.
If you can do all of this for a reasonable price, I will close the bidding and move forward with you. Money is ready to be delivered. Must be willing to show at least a web friendly demo of most of the features or I will not consider your offer.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $7815 for this job
Hello, we're a professional web development company and we have all skills and experience to complete the project successfully. Please check PMB for the details.