We are looking for an eJabber server (in xmpp protocol) expert
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1345 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
******* Opportunity to work for an Australian company
We are looking for a developer/development company who can setup a customize eJabber server (in xmpp protocol) for us; this server will be working in the backend of iOS and Android app messaging/push notification service. Other requirements are:
- The company/ developer must have at least few years of proven experience in XMPP protocol and eJabber server.
- Jabber server will be part of our current network where we are running a SIP Server (Class 4 Softswitch) in Linux environment. So Jabber will be a part of this network and needs to be connected to our existing SIP server also it needs to communicate with our iOS and Android apps through API. Details of the project will be supplied at a later stage.
- Complete and detailed design and technical documentation must be supplied
- When applied for the job please supply us some references of your experience
Linux, XMPP, LibJingle, eJabber
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online