Are you a Rockstar programmer? Do you think your ninja development skills are good enough?
So, get ready for the most interesting Autobuyer Fifa 13 Ultimate Team project ever.
Let me just explain why this is a low-budget project. You won't have to worry about the program interface design, program architecture or anything like that as an interface design will be provided followed by the programming guide to assist you on the process. This is a very straight forward project with no time-waster-moments, simple as that! Your role on this project will be to sit down and JUST to the development. I understand that the programming would not take more than 16 days but it can be negotiate too.
Before any decisions, keep in mind that there's a ready interface design for this autobuyer which just need to be strictly followed during the development process. It's important to have a look on the design before start thinking on how to develop so you can have a good understanding about what you'll be dealing with.
YES, the big deal about this autobuyer is its design and features which will make the project very challenging and great to work on. This will be some of those projects that you'll feel proud to be part of in the very end. This is a winning-award project that can be shown in any portfolio with great pride.
There will be room for suggestion coming from you in order to make the autobuyer more awesome and efficient. If there's any design amends based on new implementations / features, I'll take care of it and ensure that you are provided all the necessary assets to move on. Collaborative work if one of the key features on this project. In addition, this is a really good opportunity to bring your portfolio and your skills to the next level.
All the designs and coding needs to be kept in confidentiality so a Non-Disclosure Agreement contract will follow just to clarify these minor aspects. This contract needs to be signed and returned by email.
1) experience in autobots/autobuyers or similar automation software with emphases on virtual currency and trading.
2) can program in C# or similar, and experience with php/java or even Cold Fusion. I don't mind in which language you'll programme as long as it works and reflects how the designs look like.
3) good with maths, trade markets, able to program with focus on making profit i.e can translate database information for analysis purposes in order to get average figures, etc…
4) Good communicator with English
5) professional, polite and patient
6) Good criticism feedback
7) Can keep deadlines and have basic notion of project management so you can highlight and comment on a already set up google spreadsheet to keep track in what has been done.
8) Is responsive i.e comms within 6 hrs if required
9) Be ambitious to take the Autobuyer to the next level and leave room for future projects
10) AGAIN, be able to develop a program based on an existent interface design which you'll be provided.
get in touch for auto-buyer function.
Let me know your toughest and I'm looking forward to get this job done!
9 freelancers are bidding on average £643 for this job
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
I have a experience in reverse engineering and have successfully delivered multiple projects. I am a software developer(in Microsoft technologies) by profession