J2Me bluetooth synch
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 10
The aim of this project is to develop a J2ME Bluetooth class for synchronization of time and data between two Bluetooth mobile phones.
The application will,
* allow selection of either client or server mode.
* indicate when a connection is established.
* transfer a time difference to the client,
* allow data to be transfered to the client.
A fundamental requirement is that this code should work consistently? on real mobile phones.
This must be a robust implementation.
see attached zip file for more documentation, and some code which will show some of what's being attempted, but is very basic, and only for information.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online