Create a content management system (CMS) web application that conforms with the MVC
pattern and implements or utilizes all of the following components:
● Sun's Application Server Platform Edition 9
● Apache Derby database
● UI components and core tags on multiple Java Server Faces (JSF) pages
● backing beans/managed beans
● database access using external data source bindings
● application configuration resource file
● web application deployment descriptors
● ant targets for building and deploying the application
● validator, converter, and listener bindings
● custom objects
A content management system can manage any content type such as blogs, forums, feeds or
file types (e.g. jpg, gif, avi, mp3, etc). Your application should provide for both administrator
and user authentication/authorization capabilities.
Submit the entire runnable web application and detailed README
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).