**Project 7**: Poker Hand Statistics
**Due**: April 13th at class
**Files you need**: [[url removed, login to view]], [[url removed, login to view]], [[url removed, login to view]]
**Turn In**: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
**Background**: Poker is a card game in which players bet on the value of their five-card hand (which is unknown to the other players). There are several different variations. One thing that they all have in common is the ranking and interpretations of the five-card hands. Here is a list from highest rank to lowest rank:
* Royal Flush - 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace, all the same suit.
* Straight Flush - 5 consecutive ranks, all of same suit (here, an ace can be the lowest rank or the highest rank - so 10, J, Q, K, A all of hearts is a straight flush, but so is A, 2, 3, 4, 5 all of hearts).
* Four of a kind - 4 cards of the same rank.
* Full house - 3 cards of one rank, accompanied by 2 cards of another rank.
* Flush - 5 cards of the same suit.
* Straight - 5 consecutive ranks, but not all the same suit (otherwise it would be a straight flush).
* Three of a kind - 3 cards of one rank and two cards of different ranks.
* Two pair - two cards of one rank, two cards of another rank, and one card with a different rank.
* Pair - two cards of one rank and three cards, all of different ranks.
* Bust - a hand that doesn't fit into any of the categories above.
there are more Descriptions
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).