I want to design and implement a program in Java for Railtrack,
which records and displays the timetable of trains from
Loughborough to Leicester. The program must have certain properties
Please include the attached files if possible
should allow the user to:
1. Add details of a new Train to the timetable.
2. Delete a Train from the timetable by given the departure time from
Loughborough and the arrival time at Leicester.
3. Find the fastest Train from Loughborough to Leicester.
4. Display the train timetable with the departure and arrival times and
in departure time order.
The program must be object-oriented and should contain
1. A Train class which holds the details of a particular Train,
with methods for accessing and displaying the details.
2. A TimeTable class which holds an array of Train objects, with
a main() method to control the program.
3. The other methods of the TimeTable class which the program
4. An existing Time class, which you may use freely without any
modification (downloaded from the co-teach).
5. Code with well-chosen variable and method names, and proper comments
6. explanation of design and pseudo code
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).