On-line exam system for Short Description Type Questions
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 108
We want a on-line examination system for our students. Please note that it is not like other on-line examination systems as it should be able to evaluate short description type questions.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Questions are only of short description type.
2. Teacher/Administrator must be able to create test. For example after creating a test he/she should be able to add/delete/modify questions for a particular test.
3. All the questions must also be stored in the database (section-wise). The admin can enter new questions or may choose from the existing database.
4. Any test must contain four sections:
(b) General Awareness
(c) Computer Awareness
5. All questions must be evaluated automatically based on the answers stored in the MySQL database.
6. Result should be stored in the MySQL database (section-wise) for all students.
7. Administrator should be able to create student's record which will contain fields like (i) Id (ii) Password (iii) Name (iv) class etc.
8. A student can appear in the test any time after sign-in.
9. Administrtaor can view the result of any test.
10. The administrator can also give permission to all the students to view the result for a particular test.
We will entertain only those bidders who have gone through the description. To ensure this you should type keyword "Jai Ho" in your response.
It will be run on the Intranet. As far as technology is concerned,we are open. You can use (i) Java (ii) .NET or (iii) PHP.
Java will be given first preference and PHP will be given last preference.
We will respond only if you are able to convince that you can do it through some solid evidence.
Any relevant queries/questions are most welcome.
PS: We also need source code.
Thanks and Regards,
DeveshGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online