we are looking for an experienced programmer who can make some small changes in ckEditor to achieve the following tasks:
1. registered and logged-in user will write some text with any image using ckEditor, available on a webpage as a rich text editor.
2. user will be able to re-open the document / text already saved (by clicking on the available list under his own user account) and can make any changes in the existing text.
3. when the user will save it, it will be saved as a new version of the same document/text and the difference will be highlighted after comparing it with previous version of the document (with colors to highlight the added / deleted text)
4. highlighting the difference after comparison with the next version will highly be appreciated
So, The project is now consists of:
1. user management like registration, log-in, forgot password
2. display the list of documents with versions after log-in
3. creating / editing of a document with image upload feature
4. within ckEditor, display of difference in text after comparing with next and previous versions of the same document.
ckEditor can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
Note: deployment will done in a php based website.