online multiplayer chess game
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $113 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I hava a java chinese chess game where it support multi-player to play online.
But there are few thing that I want to modified.
1) I want to display player name on each side board
2) The current applet doesn't allow watcher to watch the game. So I want to add watchers to the game. The guy who wrote this game said that to add watchers, it need to modify the server application, which is a very small program. The game need to save each movement of both sides (the board information) for watchers, because watchers can show up at any moment during play. On the Applet side, it don't need make alot of change, it'll be quite similar to the player's applet
except no mouse event need to be responded.
3) This is a two player game (eg. red and black player), and I want the server to auto assign
the color for the player.
Please let me know how much do you charge for this. The game look exactly like this link <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online