open meeting installation and training
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
We need a java developer.
Candidate should have good exposure to hibernate.
Job involves installation and training in open source product (openmeetings [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
I need to develop two versions of this product
* I must be able to setup different types of accounts , including corporate account type which will have its own management to manage rooms under the account.
* We also want to be able to brand rooms under corporate account .
* Meeting room experience to be optimised for low bandwidth automatically
* LAN version is to be installable on a corporate customers LAN. Either by .exe or script.
*Customer can add admin accounts which will allow for rooms to be set in categories and types (e.g, departments. Types as in training rooms, meeting rooms etc)
Important : If a teacher wants to spy and listen or view the webcam of the student then it should start automatically without the student knowing and same time teacher's headphone and webcam should be turned off so that the student doesn't know that that teacher is hearing or watching him through the webcam. (If the webcam has a light and it turns on then its, but the LAB will have webcam without lights so this is not an issue.)
Text chat between teacher to student , one to one & one to many.
Voice chat between teacher to student , one to one & one to many.
Video cam viewing one to one & one to many.
I want to have private label program.
SIP configuration required to setupGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online