website php or java
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $332 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
Draft #[url removed, login to view]
We would like to implement website in PHP or JAVA based that have the following parts:
1. Supported Companies each company has contact information and logo and some information and may contain one page.
2. With user name and password we can see the vehicle location on the map. And when he departs time and the calculated time sense depart and the destination.
3. The admin user should be able to add student info which is full name and select the buses and mobile number / email for the student and the mobile number, email for his parent. Also we should be able to select the user home location form the table.
4. The system should have a check procedure which will be called when new vehicle arrive or depart from a predefined area.
5. The system should give the user admin check box to send message when arrive in area send to the student mobile when arrive to the school send message to his parent there should be a message template and the user can change the message continent.
6. The system admin should be able to print a list of location that is related to a certain vehicle.
7. Every time print report when the driver visited the locations. And what are the unvisited locations.
The second part on this project is two parts one is a java class and the other one is web based ether java or php. To store vehicle sends commands and to keep history of commends scents and to display the current sending commends and to allow the user to delete commends.
More details will be provided on skype dokkana
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online