wowza live stream monitor
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $873 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need to write a MySQL driven PHP script done which will check if rtmp/rtmpe/http based live stream are active.
The streaming server we use is based on [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
- monitor only streaming links we manually specify, not the entire server
- Interface should be mobile friendly (iOS)
- password protected (should have option to add/remove/modify users)
- add remove stream groups
- should be able to assign users to a stream group
- add/remove/modify streams to monitor (rtmp, rtmpe or http)
- for some rtmp/ rtmpe streams a secure token is required (for jw player)
-streams should have option to be added to one more multiple groups
-at any given time there should be a preview option of a particular stream (jw player)
-should be able to set intervals to check/re-check if stream is active
[url removed, login to view] a stream is set to be checked every 1 min, the script should automatically check the stream every 1 min (must be smart enough to learn that audio/video are present)
2. in case of failure (stream is not active), there should be a re-check option to avoid false alarm (recheck 2 or 3x manually specified)
[url removed, login to view] there is an error/stream down - send email to multiple recipients,send instant message on goggle talk or Skype.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online