Add Audio using Red5 to our Live Chat Site
This project was awarded to ITExpert78 for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $300 USD
We want to ADD ON the ability to talk through your microphone instead of only being able to type text.
- We want a microphone button that you can click to start talking through your microphone to the other user.
- There also needs to be Volume "Slider" button to change the volume level up and down
- And a little animation that indicates when the other person is talking into their microphone
- If the chat session ends, all the audio buttons need to be disabled -- this shouldn't be too tough since we already have other similar callbacks in place
We're open to suggestions or adjustments to the details to "get by" in order to stay within budget, as long as the functions still remain the same. For instance, instead of a slider volume bar maybe it's easier to just use "volume up" and "volume down" links.
We have a complete development site setup for you to work on without affecting our live site. We also already have Red5 installed and working on our server. We have everything you need to get started right away and we need it quickly! We would love to have this done by next weekend if possible.... but we realize this may take longer and that's okay if it does.
Thanks for your bids!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online